Shipping and Processing
Orders cannot be canceled or
changed once placed. If you need to update your address, please email email@example.com (“Address Change” in Subject) as soon as possible and we will do our best to accommodate this request.
Our average processing time is 3 to 5 business days once order has
been received and varies by the season.
After processing, orders typically will ship from our facility after 1 to 2 business days.
(Processing Notes: Non-business days include Saturday, Sunday
These times are only estimates and can vary. Processing times can
vary at a greater frequency during the months of December & January.
Once shipped, your products should arrive at your door within 3 to 5
days. (US orders)
You will receive a tracking number via email after your order is ready to ship.
Please do not send multiple emails regarding the same issue; this
duplication will cause us to create multiple tickets for the same issue and will delay a resolution.
Envío y Procesamiento
Los pedidos no se pueden cancelar ni cambiar una vez realizados. Si
necesita actualizar su dirección, envíe un correo electrónico a
firstname.lastname@example.org ("Cambio de dirección" en el asunto) lo antes posible y haremos todo lo posible para satisfacer esta solicitud.
Nuestro tiempo promedio de procesamiento es de 3 a 5 días hábiles una vez que se ha recibido
el pedido y varía según la temporada.
Después del procesamiento, los pedidos generalmente se enviarán desde nuestras instalaciones después de 1 a 2 días hábiles.
(Notas de procesamiento: Los días no hábiles incluyen sábados, domingos y días festivos).
Estos tiempos son solo estimaciones y pueden variar. Los tiempos de procesamiento pueden variar con mayor frecuencia durante los meses de Diciembre y Enero.
Una vez enviado, su productos debe llegar a su puerta dentro de 3 a 5 días, para pedidos de EE.UU.
Recibirá un número de seguimiento por correo electrónico después de que su pedido esté listo para enviar.
Por favor, no envíe varios correos electrónicos con respecto al mismo problema; esta duplicación hará que creemos varios tickets para el mismo problema y retrasará una
If you are in need of international shipping to outside of USA please send us an email email@example.com so that we may assist you.
Si necesita un envío internacional fuera de EE. UU., envíenos un correo electrónico a firstname.lastname@example.org para que podamos ayudarle.
1 - Contact
After reviewing this policy, if you have additional questions, want more information about our privacy practices, or would like to make a complaint, please contact us by e-mail:
email@example.com or by mail using the details provided below:
2510 E. Sunset Rd. Ste. 6-81, Las Vegas NV 89120, United States
2 - Personal Information
We may collect and store the following personal information about you:
- certain information required to register with the Site (including title, first and last name, telephone number, email address and delivery and billing address)
- details of any requests for Products you make through the Site
- billing information such as your credit card number and expiry date
- other information you generate as a result of Site interactions
3 - Purpose of Collection
To provide products or services to you to fulfill our contract, to process your payment information, arrange for shipping, and provide you with invoices and/or order confirmations, communicate with you, screen our orders for potential risk or fraud, and when in line with the preferences you have shared with us, provide you with information or advertising relating to our products or services. To load the Site accurately for you, and to perform analytics on Site usage to optimize our Site.
4 - Automated Collection
We may automatically collect information such as the type of internet browser and operating system you use, the Internet Protocol (IP) address of the computer you are using, the website from which you linked to our Site and the website you visit as you leave the Site. We use this information to collect broad demographic information about the visitors to the Site and to improve the Site’s content and to help us understand how users are interacting with the Site and services provided.
5 - Cookies
5.1 A cookie is a small amount of information that’s downloaded to your computer or device when you visit our Site. We use a number of different cookies, including functional, performance, advertising, and social media or content cookies. Cookies make your browsing experience better by allowing the website to remember your actions and preferences (such as login and region selection). This means you don’t have to re-enter this information each time you return to the site or browse from one page to another. Cookies also provide information on how people use the website, for instance whether it’s their first time visiting or if they are a frequent visitor.
5.2 When you visit the Site we may store some information (commonly known as a “cookie”) on your computer. Cookies are pieces of information that a website transfers to your hard drive to store and sometimes track information about you. Cookies are specific to the server that created them and cannot be accessed by other servers, which means that they cannot be used to track your movements around the web.
Cookies can be categorized in accordance with the categories found in the US Cookie guide as set out below:
- strictly necessary cookies – these cookies are essential in order to enable you to move around a website and use its features and enable services you have specifically asked for. Consent is not generally required for these cookies.
- performance cookies – these cookies collect information about how visitors use a website, for example, by recording which pages users go to most often (usually on an anonymous basis)
- functionality cookies – these cookies allow a website to remember the choices a user makes, such as a user name or language preference.
- targeting or advertising cookies – these cookies collect information about a user’s browsing habits and are usually placed by advertising networks with the website operator’s permission.
5.3 Cookies can also be categorized in accordance with how long they are saved on your device. “Session cookies” are short-term cookies that are only saved on the computer’s memory for the duration of a user’s visit to the website, whereas “persistent cookies” remain saved in the computer’s memory for a set period of time, even after the browser session has ended.
5.4 The following Cookies are set on the Site. Note: this is not an exhaustive list.
Click Here To View
6 - Using Personal Information
We may use META Custom Audiences to deliver interest-based advertisements to you on META based on your email address. This tool allows us to personalize our ads based on your interactions with us. This tool enables Café Con Leche PanHER to convert your email address to a unique number that META uses to match to unique numbers META generates from email addresses of its users. META users can control the ads they see in their META account, including Customer Audience ads, in Your Ad Preferences.
We may use Google Ads Customer Match to show you interest-based advertisements based on data we share with Google, such as your email address. Customer Match allows Café Con Leche PlanHER to use your email address to reach you via Google’s ad network. Google users can control the ads they see on Google services, including Customer Match ads, in their Google Ads Settings.
You can learn how to opt-out of receiving targeted advertising by visiting the sections 10 - 12 below.
6.2 By using our Site and providing your personal information, you agree that we may use your personal information in order to:
- administer the Site
- process your order(s), including dispatch, payment and returns (if applicable)
- collect payment for any Products we provide to you
- make general improvements to our Site and the Products we offer
- analyze how customers are making use of the Site
- resolve disputes and troubleshoot problems
- enable third parties to carry out technical, logistical or other functions on our behalf
- prevent, detect and investigate potentially prohibited or illegal activities (including fraud and abusive use of the Site), and enforce our Website Terms and Sale Terms
- notify you of certain offers and new products (subject to your right to unsubscribe or opt-out)
7- Sharing Personal Information
7.1 Credit or debit card payments will be collected by us. In order for payments to be processed you may need to provide some necessary details to our payment processor. We tell you about this at the point we collect that information on the Site.
7.2 We may also share your personal information with:
- Shopify to power our online store. You can read more about how Shopify uses your Personal Information here: https://www.shopify.com/legal/privacy
- applicable laws and regulations, to respond to a subpoena, search warrant or other lawful request for information we receive, or to otherwise protect our rights
- other companies we have instructed to provide services or goods for us
- other business entities should we plan to merge with or be acquired by that business entity, or if we undergo a re-organization with that entity
*The above excludes text messaging originator opt-in data and consent; this information will not be shared with any third parties.*
8 - Minors
The Site is not intended for individuals under the age of 18. We do not intentionally collect Personal Information from children. If you are the parent or guardian and believe your child has provided us with Personal Information, please contact us at the address above to request deletion.
9 - Security and Storage of Personal Information
9.1 Although we maintain safeguards to protect your personal information from unauthorized or inappropriate access, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure and we cannot guarantee the security of your personal information transmitted to us or provided through the Site.
9.3 If you use the Site while you are outside the US, your information may be transferred outside the US.
10 - Opt-Out
Where we use your personal information for mailing purposes, you will have the right to unsubscribe at any time. To unsubscribe just click on the unsubscribe link of any marketing email that you receive from us. If you have an online account, you can opt out on the My Account page. You can also reach out to us with a opt-out request by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
11 - Contacting Us
Your Data Protection Rights Under The General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR)
If you are a resident of the EEA, you have the following data protection rights:
- If you wish to access, correct, update, or request deletion of your personal information, you can do so at any time by emailing email@example.com
- In addition, you can object to the processing of your personal information, ask us to restrict the processing of your personal information, or request portability of your personal information. Again, you can exercise these rights by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
- You have the right to opt-out of marketing communications we send you at any time. You can exercise this right by clicking on the "unsubscribe" or "opt-out" link in the marketing emails we send you. To opt-out of other forms of marketing, please contact us by emailing email@example.com
- Similarly, if we have collected and process your personal information with your consent, then you can withdraw your consent at any time. Withdrawing your consent will not affect the lawfulness of any processing we conducted prior to your withdrawal, nor will it affect the processing of your personal information conducted in reliance on lawful processing grounds other than consent.
- You have the right to complain to a data protection authority about our collection and use of your personal information. For more information, please contact your local data protection authority.
We respond to all requests we receive from individuals wishing to exercise their data protection rights in accordance with applicable data protection laws.
Last Updated 5/31/2023
No refunds issued at this time, we are only offering store credit for missing or replacement items.
POLITICA DE REEMBOLSO
No se emiten reembolsos en este momento, solo ofrecemos crédito de la tienda por artículos faltantes o de reemplazo.